Are you using Facebook to drive traffic to your internet business? Whether you are using the free or paid traffic strategies, it is likely that you will need to use an image for generating traffic using Facebook.
Hence, creating a effective image will help you to get more relevant traffic.
In this shared post, it will show you 25 tips to create Facebook images that sell…you can use this for your own Facebook group or fan page posting or use it for your Facebook Ad.
It will be cover:
- Facebook ad image structure and placement variety
- The core concepts of creating an effective Facebook ad image
- How to avoid creating images that won’t be approved
- 25 expert-level tips to help take your Facebook ad images to a whole new level
- PLUS…examples of what other advertisers are doing right and wrong
In order to create these effective images, you might need to have a image editor tool.
If you do not have one, I’ve good news for you. I had written a blog post earlier on a free graphic tool that you can use to help you create effective images.
Hope it helps!